RD1606/M Hard-Wired Steam Boiler Control
- On/Off steam averaging boiler control
- Up to six (6) remote hard-wired sensors for indoor averaging.
- Outdoor override sensor shuts down the boiler during warm weather
- Day/Night/Midday schedule allows up to three (3) different setpoints at different periods of the day.
- Drop Warmest / Coldest removes warmest or coldest sensor to stabilize the average temperature
- Cold Weather Boost detects weather changes and automatically adjusts the setpoint, in response to sudden drop/rise in outside temperature
- Data logging for boiler runtimes and selected sensor temperature provides data monitoring, which is useful during troubleshooting.
- RD1606M model – This is the 2-stage model of the RD1606. It can control up to two (2) stages, or a Lo/Hi setup. It includes vacuum pump control for 2-pipe systems.
1612RF/M Wireless Steam Boiler Control
- Includes all the features of the RD1606 (except for the Drop Warmest/Coldest feature and number of sensors)
- Up to twelve (12) remote wireless sensors for indoor averaging; the first three (3) sensor inputs allowing for either a hard-wired or wireless sensor
- Signal strength monitoring is included for each wireless sensor
- 7-year estimated battery life for the wireless sensors
- High-powered repeaters can be integrated for commercial high-rise buildings. A survey module is recommended to optimize sensor and repeater locations.
- Heat cycle protection detects a weak sensor signal that may momentarily drop in and out of the Active Average Temperature Range.
- 1612RFM model – This is the 2-stage model of the 1612RF. It can control up to two (2) stages, or a Lo/Hi setup. It includes vacuum pump control for 2-pipe systems.
RD1632 / 1634 Hot Water Boiler Control
- Outdoor Reset method adjusts the water setpoint based on outside temperature. Range is from +70 F to -10 F.
- 1,2,3,4 Stage configurations depending on the model
- Night Setback lowers the water setpoint based on outside temperature to maximize fuel savings
- Morning Boost allows for heat recovery before the start of the Day schedule
- Room Temperature Monitoring (optional) allows up to 3 room sensors to be used to check indoor temperatures.
- Auto Boiler Rotation changes lead/lag boiler sequence to prevent boiler wear-and-tear
- Adjustable Minimum Water Temperature Limit for non-condensing boilers.
- RD1632 model for a maximum of 2 stages.
- RD1634 model for a maximum of 4 stages.